Front receptionist and customer care manager
We are Impress. We believe everyone deserves a smile they’ll love. Our the long-term vision is to disrupt European conventional dentistry and orthodontia. Impress is a European direct-to-consumer teeth-aligner and oral care startup. We provide an affordable and convenient way to straighten teeth with the aligners treatment.
Impress HQ is based in Barcelona. We have an excellent team with entrepreneurial and relevant industrial experience (Align Tech, Oral-B, Zalando, Roca Group, CarPrice, University of Barcelona,
the department of Orthodontics).
We are building a chain of disruptive Impress dental studios across Europe to provide best-in-class
teeth aligner treatment. We are looking for enthusiastic sales managers who are passionate about
building teams that sell an amazing product. You will be an important part of a hard-working, winning
- Deliver WOW experience for every customer
- Be the face of Impress, greet customers, explain our product, and guide customers through timelines and expectations
- Engage and form a genuine connection with our customers to keep them excited about
their journey to a more confident smile
- Help our customers to complete questionnaire and paperwork prior to start the 3D scan
- Respond to all calls and emails with a sense of urgency.
- Respond to a minimum of 30 emails per day.
- Handle approximately 30 calls per day.
- Provide our customers with information about Impress oral care products
- Explain the customers the role of customer care support during the treatment process
- Work with your teammates to create a positive, high-energy atmosphere
- Ensure every call/email/meeting makes the customer happy!
- Sales and Customer Service experience, preferably in a retail and heath treatment
- Have confidence when presenting our product and accurately addressing a customer’s questions and concerns
- A self-starter personality that can thrive in the fast-paced environment of a rapidly growing
- Excited and passionate about transforming smiles and making an impact
- Fun and positive personality while being professional and eager to succeed
- Self-motivated and independent, but also open to learning
- Proven success and ability to quickly adapt to new systems and software
- Open-minded and optimistic as we continue to grow and innovate
- Remain curious, and always look for ways to improve your shop operationally and the
- Weekend availability
- Fluent Castellano, Catalan and English
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both oral and written
- Proficient typing and computer skills
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- A Team Player attitude
What we offer
- Competitive compensation based upon sales/customer service experience
- Potential bonus opportunity based on sales and conversion metrics
- 40-hour work weeks
- Teeth aligner and whitening team benefits
- Collaborative work environment and positive culture
- Opportunities to grow within a fast-paced, innovative company
- Impress is a young and very ambitious EHealth company. We are looking for the best and ambitious
team members who are ready to join our journey and build the leading EHealth company!
Apply for this job online. Apply now email@example.com