We are Impress. We believe everyone deserves a smile they’ll love. Our the long-term vision is to disrupt European conventional dentistry and orthodontia. Impress is a European direct-to-consumer teeth-aligner and oral care startup. We provide an affordable and convenient way to straighten teeth with the aligners treatment.
Impress HQ is based in Barcelona. We have an excellent team with entrepreneurial and relevant industrial experience (Align Tech, Oral-B, Zalando, Roca Group, CarPrice, University of Barcelona, the department of Orthodontics).
We are building a chain of Impress dental studios across Europe to provide best-in-class teeth aligner treatment. We are looking for enthusiastic sales managers who are passionate about building teams that sell an amazing product. You will be an important part of a hard-working, winning team.
We’re looking for a Creative Associate, Copywriter, Content creator to join our dynamic fast-paced Marketing team. This role calls for a working creative leader with the vision to deliver consistent world-class creative and content. This role calls for a versatile writer and content creator with experience across digital, social and traditional channels. The Creative Associate, Copywriter, Content creator is responsible for developing strong campaign concepts and its realization that helps
build the Impress brand and increase sales of its products.
- Work with Chief Marketing Director and other leaders on the creative and marketing team to structure a group and processes that can capture emotional customer journey stories in ways that support Impress’s business and marketing objectives.
- Take responsibility and full accountability for the ideation and creative execution of
breakthrough work (simple, viral and quick)
Develop and build the global creative standards and playbook for capturing and presenting these customer journeys – across our site, digital media, online video, social, PR, etc.
- Write compelling headlines, stories, body copy and calls-to-action in the voice of our brand
- Anticipate project requirements, think creatively with acute attention to detail, and respond quickly and effectively to changing priorities in a dynamic, deadline-driven environment
- Quickly and accurately edit and proofread copy, as needed
- Interact with internal peers and/or managers to exchange information related to projects
- Bring your best ideas to make the team and the work better, every day, on every project
- Global perspective and understanding, thinking across borders and cultures
- Interpret creative direction and adapt points from creative briefs into persuasive copy concepts
- Deliver your best work through tight turnarounds, while keeping up with multiple projects simultaneously, managing your schedule and workflow.
- Participate in and help lead team brainstorms for activations and promotions, then translating that thinking into fully-integrated ideas
- Bring and execute your best ideas to make the team and the work better every day
- Manage all product inventory for events and marketing team needs, ensuring all products are on-hand for immediate PR, Influencer, Event and Sponsorship needs
- Organize and execute (even by yourself) all photo and video shoots, and influencer
- Undergraduate degree in related field
- 3+ years of experience on that field
- A portfolio of award-winning work
- Demonstrated proficiency in several areas of the professional function including writing and creative direction of campaigns in traditional, digital, social and experiential channels.
- A deep understanding of direct response techniques.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, as well as exceptional organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to influence across the organization at multiple levels and build collaborative, productive relationships.
- A true team spirit who thrives on working as part of an enthusiastic and energetic team, and inspiring others; demonstrating a collaborative approach to achieving results and encouraging the inputs and ideas of others.
- Understands the importance of active listening in the role.
- Global perspective and understanding, thinking across borders and cultures.
- Experience building, leading and managing rapidly-growing creative teams.
- Excited and passionate about transforming smiles and making an impact
- Fun and positive personality while being professional and eager to succeed
- Self-motivated and independent, but also open to learning
- Native Castellano and fluent English
What we offer
- Competitive compensation based upon sales/customer service experience
- Potential bonus opportunity based on sales and conversion metrics
- 40-hour work weeks
- Teeth aligner and whitening team benefits
- Collaborative work environment and positive culture
- Opportunities to grow within a fast-paced, innovative company
- Impress is a young and very ambitious EHealth company. We are looking for the best and ambitious team members who are ready to join our journey and build the leading EHealth company!
Apply for this job online. Apply now email@example.com